Web design has always been a critical factor in how customers view your business overall. Over the past decade, the elements of what makes a great design has changed and transformed immensely. Here are some of the most current trends that will enhance and elevate your site to new heights. Not only will it attract more customers, it will keep them coming back. A qualified web design Houston Company will include these elements:
* Large, unique typography: Many companies have chosen distinct and unique typographies that help identify with their brand. This is an easy, inexpensive way to set you apart from your competition.
* Large, responsive images: There’s nothing more boring than seeing nothing but text on a webpage. An image near the top or middle of the page helps to break things up so the page doesn’t look so daunting. It can help to visually tell your story, while at the same time encouraging readers to scroll down the page to read more.
* Background videos: These videos can be configured to play automatically when someone lands on your homepage. Visitors can instantly get an idea of what your company is about without having to read a single line of text. This can save them a tremendous amount of time. Video is also processed much faster than reading text, so it can be consumed quickly and effortlessly.
* Semi-flat design: A flat design is one that doesn’t include three dimensions. This helps visitors understand content more quickly. When they scroll over the boxes, the content underneath is revealed. This provides simple, effective design.
* More direct menus: Gone are complicated menus that have too many options. Visitors want information and they want it fast. Direct menus with large buttons will direct them where they want to go quickly and efficiently.
* Giant product images: Your visitors shouldn’t have to squint to find out what you’re offering. Make your product images easy to see so people know exactly what they’re buying.
* Card design: Break up several pieces of content into cards so that visitors can pick and choose which articles or blog posts they want to read. This makes it easy to sort through information and gives your reader better choices. This design alone can gain you thankful and loyal visitors who come back to read your well-organized pieces.
A web design Houston Company will incorporate these elements into your website so it is both visually appealing and organized.
Marion Integrated Marketing is a web design Houston industry leader that specializes in web design. Visit their website to find out how they can help with your design needs.